- Includes 65 protocols.
- Programs include:
- Electrical Stimulation.
- EMG Triggered Stimulation.
- Reciprocal EMG Triggered Stimulation (RETS).
- Specialized Foot Drop Stimulation Program.
- Create custom programs.
- Save biofeedback sessions.
- Touch screen navigation.
- Portable & user friendly.
- Rechargeable battery.
- The Saebo MyoTrac Infiniti is designed for both individuals that have experienced a neurological injury, such as stroke, as well as orthopedic injuries, such as radial nerve palsy and other peripheral nerve injuries.
- Individuals that have had injuries that result in limited movement, decreased function, weakness, or foot drop may benefit from this device.
Clients that may not be appropriate for the Saebo MyoTrac Infiniti typically exhibit one or more of the below:
- Patients that have pacemakers.
- Patients with cardiac arrhythmias or disturbances.
- Avoid use on areas of skin with recent scar tissue.
- Avoid stimulation use on the uterus of pregnant or menstruating women.
- Open wounds.
- Unable to follow basic commands.
Note: To view all information pertaining to this device, including a complete list of contraindications, please consult the product user manual.