- Practice repetitive gross motor and fine motor tasks with fun and motivating activities.
- Incorporate various grip and pinch prehension patterns.
- Track functional improvements over time with the SaeboReJoyce Arm Hand Function Test.
- Complete tasks in sitting, standing, and lying positions.
- Incorporate all planes of movement.
- Task-oriented games are customizable with individualized graded complexity.
- Save and print progress reports.
- Takes 5 minutes to setup; lightweight and easy to install.
The SaeboReJoyce is designed for individuals that have had injuries that result in:
- Limited arm movement and function.
- Shoulder and elbow weakness.
- Impaired cognition, perception, and vision.
The onset of the injury does not prevent someone from receiving Saebo treatment. Whether the client just had a stroke or orthopedic injury, or if he or she suffered an injury years ago, the SaeboReJoyce can be of great benefit.
Clients that may not be appropriate for the SaeboReJoyce typically exhibit one or more of the below:
- Severe shoulder and/or elbow pain.
- Acute shoulder and/or elbow fractures.
- Unable to follow basic commands.