- The Boa “lift” dial is located on the ankle strap and allows the client to quickly and easily customize the lift angle required for lifting the foot for safe clearance, or release the tension as needed with a simple turn of the dial.
- The Spectra Cord is a thin and durable cord that attaches to the eyelets on the shoe to lift the foot quickly and easily.
- Small hook attachments are positioned on the shoe to secure the Spectra Cord.
- Soft and comfortable strapping system secures the device to the ankle.
The SaeboStep is designed for individuals that have had injuries that result in:
- Limited lower extremity movement and function leading to difficulty raising the foot.
- Ankle/foot weakness.
- Decreased foot sensation leading to decreased coordination.
Clients that may not be appropriate for the SaeboStep typically exhibit one or more of the below:
- Severe joint deformities in the foot or ankle.
- Moderate tightness or greater in the foot and ankle.
- Moderate spasticity or greater in the foot and ankle.
- Moderate or severe swelling in the foot and ankle.
- Open wounds.
- Limited hand function with no caregiver support; therefore, applying the device may be challenging.