Sales to Individuals (Patients, Family Members, Caregivers):
- All Products: If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Saebo you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. (Returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging.)
- Selected Products: Try it Risk-Free for 30 Days: This special offer is currently offered on the SaeboFlex, SaeboReach, SaeboGlove, SaeboStretch, Saebo StimMicro, and SaeboStep products. This program allows you to wear or use the product in your home to determine whether the product will meet your needs. We offer free shipping AND free returns. You may return these items for any reason whatsoever for a 100% refund. All we ask is that you contact us within 30 days if you wish to request a refund or exchange.* Please allow 5-7 business days for processing and 2-4 days for shipping. Products are typically delivered within 7-10 business days.
- We guarantee all our products to be free from manufacturing defects and will replace any defective item for a full 12 months from the date of purchase.
- If the defective item is no longer available, a refund will be issued.
Returns & Exchanges:
- For all returns and exchanges, please contact us at 888-284-5433 (Monday-Friday, 9-5 Eastern). Upon authorization, we will issue you a return authorization number. For items that qualify for free return shipping (e.g., Risk-Free Trials and defective items under warranty), we will issue you a UPS return label.
- Make sure the merchandise is in its original packaging, and place it in a shipping box. Attach the label to the sealed box. Be sure to cover any old labels with the new one, or just peel them off. A black marker can also be used to cover any existing barcodes.
- You may drop off your return at any authorized UPS shipping location, but please do not drop your return off at a drop box. To find the nearest authorized shipping location, please visit www.ups.com.
- For items that do not qualify for free return shipping: After you receive your return authorization number, you may return the item(s) using the shipper of your choice (e.g., UPS, FedEx, or US Postal Service) to Saebo, Inc, 1624 Cross Beam Dr., Suite A, Charlotte, NC 28217-2873. In addition to following the instructions above, please be sure to include your name and return merchandise authorization on a piece of paper inside the box.
- After you deliver your item to UPS, it may take 4-7 business days for your return to reach our distribution center in Charlotte, NC.
- Upon receipt and inspection of your authorized return (usually within 3 business days), your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days.
- Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
*Individuals will be limited one “Try it Risk-Free” trial per product. Saebo reserves the right to decline any trial request for any individual for any reason (including but not limited to clinical contraindications) and may further limit the number of trials occurring for any one individual occurring simultaneously. Additional restrictions may apply, please contact us for completed details.
Sales to Hospitals, Clinics, and other Healthcare Providers:
Terms of sale to healthcare providers vary by product, please contact us for details before purchase.