Welcome to Saebo's NEW Stroke Recovery Exercise Portal!
At Saebo, we understand how important it is to cultivate an effective home exercise program to maximize recovery after stroke. That's why we've put together this video portal with our favorite upper extremity exercises, courtesy of Work Your M.O.T.O.R. Watch these videos whenever and wherever you want, from your computer, tablet, or mobile device.
Work Your M.O.T.O.R. is a series of home exercise videos for anyone who has suffered a neurological disorder. These videos are fun and engaging and will keep you motivated as you continue your rehab from home. Whether you are just starting out or need higher level challenges, Work Your M.O.T.O.R. offers something for everyone! These exercises are led by licensed occupational therapists, and you have the added benefit of exercising along with real life survivors who understand what you are going through, every step of the way!
Want more exercises? Subscribe to Work Your M.O.T.O.R. for access to the full collection of exercise videos, including Lower Extremity Strengthening, Core, and Functional Hand Exercises. The first week is free!
Active Range-of-Motion Exercises
Passive Range-of-Motion Exercises
- Passive Exercise 1 - Chest Press
- Passive Exercise 2 - Shoulder Flexion
- Passive Exercise 3 - Elbow Flexion and Extension
- Passive Exercise 4 - Pronation and Supination
- Passive Exercise 5 - Wrist Flexion and Extension
- Passive Exercise 6 - Finger Flexion and Extension
- Passive Exercise 7 - Thumb Flexion and Extension