WHAT WE DO
Saebo, Inc. is a medical device company primarily engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of affordable and novel clinical solutions designed to improve mobility and function in individuals suffering from neurological and orthopedic conditions.
With a vast network of Saebo-trained clinicians spanning six continents, Saebo has helped over 100,000 clients around the globe achieve a new level of independence.
WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT
We are passionate about helping people recover from life-altering events lead normal, productive and joy-filled lives.
There are millions of patients left behind by healthcare policies that push them out of rehab and physical therapy before they are ready. It’s wrong and we can help.
If that inspires you, join us!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As our Director of Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for reaching new clients who may not be aware they have ongoing treatment options by managing our brand, digital presence, content creation and outbound campaigns.
- Position Saebo as the leader in the neurological and orthopedic therapy via our website and social properties with thought-provoking, educational and brand-building videos, posts, blogs and articles and newsletters. Get the word out – heck, help us come up with the right words!
- Monitor our digital properties metrics and adjust/tune accordingly to drive outcomes (new patient growth). We get it, creating an effective digital presence is an art more than a science. We believe digital metrics are data points, not outcomes. Our goal is more clients/patients and that needs to happen over time as we create more content, put it in the right channels consistently and be top of mind when someone, or their loved one has a stroke.
- Create, implement and monitor/adjust digital advertising campaigns (display, search, social, etc). We need to show up in the right place at the right time.
- Optimize our Saebo.com storefront experience. Once they find us, we need to make sure their experience in researching, selecting and purchasing the right Saebo product for their needs is as seamless and enjoyable as possible. Our store has responded well to digital advertising but optimizing it in with our content strategy is important. We recognize e-Commerce is an entirely different motion than creating and managing a digital journey, it’s kind of culmination. We will support you with outside help in this area if necessary, so if you have experience in e-Commerce, it’s a bonus.
How we measure success:
- New patient acquisition. How many new patients have we helped each quarter? This is measured in the number of new patients who’ve purchased, $/patient transaction and total $.
- Patient retention. How many patients have continued to engage with our products and therapists as they continue their journey?
- A high energy, passionate, patient-first environment.
- The ability to make a difference. We really care about what we do and when you help someone who lost their ability to function return to a normal lifestyle it’s very rewarding.
- WFH autonomy and all that goes with it.
- Competitive salary and benefits, because you’re worth it.
What you will bring to table:
- 5+ years’ experience in a marketing, marketing communications, digital marketing or marketing coordinator roles. Experience is pretty important. Heck, we’d be happy if you had 10 years!
- Fluent in typical marketing stack: Microsoft Office, Salesforce, WordPress, HubSpot/Marketo, Constant Contact, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, Google Ads/Analytics, and Adobe or similar graphic design tools. Not sure what fluent means, who speaks Google anyhow? We just mean you should know how to use these tools without us holding your hand.
- Experience in creating omnichannel digital campaigns, A/B testing, conversion tracking, reporting and iteration. People need to find us on the internet. It’s 2021 after all, so if at first you don’t succeed, try and try again based on what we learned in each effort. College degree in Marketing, English or similar. Or you started your own digital marketing agency in high school and are killing it. That will work to.
- Top-notch verbal and written communications. No really, this is important to us.
- Ability to think critically and identify a problem’s most fundamental elements…then go fix them.
- Proactive, well-organized, and strong attention to detail. Don’t sweat the small stuff, until it matters.
- Proven work ethic, relentless focus, discipline, and grit. Yep, grit – when we are changing the world, grit matters.
- Proven success working from a home office with a high degree of autonomy. We are not going to look over your shoulder, how could we? So, you gotta be able to pull yourself out of bed in the morning and get after it. Bunny slippers optional.