- Compact design is perfect for home use or smaller private clinics.
- Adjustable spring-based parallelogram offering various levels of assistance.
- Incorporates all planes of movement so multi-directional activities can be achieved.
- Height adjustable.
- Includes a portable table mount.
- Comfortable malleable forearm support with removable liners for cleaning.
- Lightweight and portable.
The SaeboMAS mini is designed for individuals that have had injuries that result in:
- Limited arm movement and function.
- Shoulder weakness and/or pain.
- Arm weakness, fatigue and/or pain.
The onset of the injury does not prevent someone from receiving Saebo treatment. Whether the client just had a stroke or orthopedic injury, or if he or she suffered an injury years ago, the SaeboMAS mini can be of great benefit.
Clients that may not be appropriate for the SaeboMAS mini typically exhibit one or more of the below:
- Severe shoulder and/or elbow pain.
- Acute shoulder and/or elbow fractures.