- Electro-Mesh glove provides complete stimulation to the entire hand.
- Electro-Mesh sleeve distributes stimulation over a large portion of the upper arm and elbow.
- World’s smallest stimulator offers advanced protocols for day and night-time use.
- Stimulator attachment provides quick and convenient access to the unit during activities and at rest.
The SaeboStim Micro is designed for individuals that have had injuries that result in:
- Limited arm and hand function.
- Arm and/or hand pain.
- Arm and/or hand edema.
- Decreased sensation.
- Inattention or neglect.
- Temperature changes in the hand.
The onset of the injury does not prevent someone from receiving Saebo treatment. Whether the client just had a stroke or orthopedic injury, or if he or she suffered an injury years ago, the SaeboStim Micro can be of great benefit.
Clients that may not be appropriate for the SaeboStim Micro typically exhibit one or more of the below:
- Severe joint deformities in the hand.
- Not to be used over heart, carotid sinus nerves, or across the head.
- Patients with cardiac arrhythmias or disturbances.
- Avoid use on areas of skin with recent scar tissue.
- Swollen, infected, or inflamed areas where the garment would be worn.
- Open wounds.
- Unable to follow basic commands.
Always consult your physician before purchasing or beginning any treatment with the SaeboStim Micro or any other electrotherapy product. Unless otherwise prescribed by your physician, SaeboStim Micro treatment and all electrotherapy should be avoided by expecting mothers, children individuals with pacemakers, or individuals with other complicating conditions. Never operate a motor vehicle while undergoing electrotherapy. If you experience an adverse reaction as a result of using the SaeboStim Micro discontinue use immediately and contact your health care provider. Contact your physician immediately in the case of any unusual reactions caused by the use of this product.
The SaeboStim Micro is commonly recommended to patients by Neurologists, Orthopedic Surgeons, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Chiropractors, and other Physicians and Health Care Practitioners, and should be purchased on their order for use in the treatment and management of pain, spasticity, or similar concerns associated with neurological injuries.
As with all electrotherapy treatment items, SaeboStim Micro should only be purchased and used under the supervision or order of a qualified physician. Users must read and completely follow all directions provided by the manufacturer, as well as instructions from their physician regarding treatment times, and protocols. User assumes all responsibility for the use/misuse of this product. User understands that seller is only a distributor and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Note: To view all information pertaining to this device, including a complete list of contraindications, please consult the product user manual.