- Electro-Mesh glove provides complete stimulation to the entire hand.
- Electro-Mesh sleeve distributes stimulation over a large portion of the upper arm and elbow.
- World’s smallest stimulator offers advanced protocols for day and night-time use.
- Stimulator attachment provides quick and convenient access to the unit during activities and at rest.
The SaeboStim Micro is designed for individuals that have had injuries that result in:
- Limited arm and hand function.
- Arm and/or hand pain.
- Arm and/or hand edema.
- Decreased sensation.
- Inattention or neglect.
- Temperature changes in the hand.
The onset of the injury does not prevent someone from receiving Saebo treatment. Whether the client just had a stroke or orthopedic injury, or if he or she suffered an injury years ago, the SaeboStim Micro can be of great benefit.
Clients that may not be appropriate for the SaeboStim Micro typically exhibit one or more of the below:
- Severe joint deformities in the hand.
- Not to be used over heart, carotid sinus nerves, or across the head.
- Patients with cardiac arrhythmias or disturbances.
- Avoid use on areas of skin with recent scar tissue.
- Swollen, infected, or inflamed areas where the garment would be worn.
- Open wounds.
- Unable to follow basic commands.